Bedpost Money Mattress $20,000 Prize Draw
To qualify simply purchase a mattress or bed set manufactured by Sealy NZ Ltd. This includes all Sealy and True Comfort beds and mattresses.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
Bedpost Money Mattress $20,000. Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promotion commences 18 June 2018 at 9.00am New Zealand Time and will run until 5.30pm on 14 September 2018. Entries received after closing will not be valid. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Bedpost NZ. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
3. Entry is open to purchasers over the age of 18. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with the conduct of this Promotion, are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter the Promotion: Purchase a mattress or bed set manufactured by Sealy NZ Ltd from Bedpost during the competition period and complete an official entry form. Entries must include all of the information requested on the entry form.
6. The Prize is $20,000(Twenty Thousand dollars only). Once the winner is notified they will provide a bank account for an internet transfer of $20,000. Which will be made within 7 working days of receiving the nominated bank account.
7. An entrant may enter the promotion once only.
8. Valid entries will be judged on criteria to be determined by the Promoter and its agents at their sole discretion which need not be disclosed to the entrants. The Promoter may at its discretion contact entrants of its choosing and use the competition winner for publicity and or gain testimonial information for use by Bedpost NZ on printed material and or the website www.bedpost.co.nz. The decisions of the Promoter and its agents are final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute. Bedpost NZ has no obligation to notify unsuccessful entrants.
9. The winner will be randomly drawn (under supervision) by the 25th of September 2018, the winner will be notified by telephone and/or email and their name will be published on the Website.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of entries, and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, or who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Any entry made with stolen, forged, mutilated, unrecognised or tampered with entry forms will be deemed void.
11. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries.
12. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the prize and these Terms & Conditions of Entry. The Promoter may cancel or postpone the Promotion or the Series at any time at its sole discretion.
13. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
14. The winner agrees to participate in any media activities surrounding the Promotion and will receive no payment for their participation.
18. The Promoter is Bedpost New Zealand PO Box 11066 Ellerslie +64 9 571 2185
19. These Terms & Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
20. In These Terms & Conditions of the entry the word "including" is not a word of limitation.