Newmarket Bedpost Moves to a Stylish New High-Profile Showroom
Bedpost Newmarket’s customer-friendly layout and improved accessibility is attracting loyal customers and fresh faces alike.
After spending the best part of a quarter of a century behind Noel Leeming on Broadway, Bedpost moved to its new showroom at 2 Gillies Ave at the end of July and is enjoying its high-profile location.
Owner-operator Narae Young says the move was inspired by Newmarket’s ongoing development and plans to create yet more housing in the busy Auckland suburb.
“We were aware that in the long-term where we had been on Broadway was going to be redeveloped into apartments and there was a lot planned to happen in that area. “We have a loyal customer base who expect us to be in Newmarket, so it was important to find somewhere with the space to provide our customers with an easy browsing and shopping experience as well as giving us great exposure and being somewhere where our customers would be able to find us easily.
“To find all that in Newmarket was always going to be difficult but we’re extremely pleased to find the showroom on Gillies Avenue which fulfils our customers’ needs.”
The new Bedpost location has additional features to improve customers’ experience, including:
- Five customer car parks in the parking building above the showroom, accessed from nearby 35 Teed St. With internal access to the store from the building’s parking so customers needn’t brave the weather.
- A 600sqm contemporary showroom detailed with polished concrete floors and stylish “industrial” interior decorations that highlight the store’s 60 different beds and mattresses, New Zealand-made furniture and wide selection of pillows and bedding.
- Beautifully presented and carefully laid out areas specifically allocated to brands such as Tempur, Beautyrest, Design Mobel and Sealy so customers can sleep test and compare models within their choice of style, comfort and budget.
- A defined store-front loading area for customers who decide they want to collect their purchases rather than take advantage of our delivery service.
- Although the new showroom is only 800m from the old location, it is in an area fast becoming a Newmarket destination for people wanting to research and purchase beds and mattresses.
- Shane, Sue and Garry will be familiar to existing customers and are looking forward to welcoming new clients attracted by the bold, new road-front signage on Gillies Ave.
The team understands the typical Newmarket shopper is time-poor and value buying top quality beds and mattresses that offer healthy solutions to modern living, are cost-effective and built to last.
“Our customers are hugely loyal and have been visiting us in Newmarket for 25 years so you get to know them and what they are looking for. But because we have moved into this new store with a high-profile position, we are expecting to have a lot of new customers that haven't experienced Bedpost service before. People come from all over Auckland to go shopping in Newmarket and we're excited to welcome these customers to our new store."
To celebrate the new showroom’s opening Bedpost Newmarket is running what Narae describes as a “serious sales campaign with aggressive pricing” until the end of August.
To see for yourself Bedpost’s stylish new showroom and experience the difference that consulting with one of our sleep-experts can make to choosing a new bed and mattress, visit us at 2 Gillies Ave, Newmarket, call us on 09-524 5171 or visit the website.